September 29, 2008

Weird Dreams and a Weekend In Wine Country

This weekend was lots of fun. I spent the weekend up in New York, in a beach house in New Suffolk, on the north fork of Long Island. Not exactly the Hampton's, but just as nice. I went kayaking, and took a ton of pictures of the beach; it was pretty awesome. But Saturday night and last night, I had really weird dreams revolving around the same guy. The first dream really unsettled me because this guy (he goes to my school so he's not just some random person in my dreams, I actually know him) made me really pissed off at him, and really upset, to the point where dream "me" was crying. All of my friends in this dream were supposed to go with this guy, I can't even remember where but we were going away, and after what he did, I didn't want to go. But the weird part was I didn't want to be away from this guy. So even though he made me cry, I still wanted to be with him. And in real life, I think I really like this guy, so the thought of being with him even when he makes me upset isn't something I want to do; it's just not healthy. But being near him in the dream felt right... Basically, that dream confused the shit out of me. But I dreamt about this guy again last night, and this time things were more normal, and he wasn't the main focus of the dream. This time I was in school, and ran into him in the hallway, and told him to come meet me at my locker, which he did. I was definitely excited to see him, which is they way I get normally because I don't see him that often in school. And he was just being his normal perverted self, which was better then the other dream, and I threatened to kick him in the balls, which is normal for me, so this dream was much more realistic, and no real message, just a sign I guess, that he is subconsciously taking over my mind, which is okay with me. =]

On to today. Pre-calculus was super boring, and I spent the entire time reading Catcher in the Rye. We got new seats in biology, and minus one person, I like my new lab group. We got our grades in that class and I have a 89.04 in lecture and a 97 in lab, which is very good, because the lecture grade should be easy to bring up. Choir was choir, we did a sight singing today that was really hard, my group, including me, did horrible. And english was spent doing more PSAT crap and reading more of Catcher, which I finished today. It was a really good book, very sad when you think about it, but very good. So now I'm just waiting for Heroes to come on, and I'm going to catch up on some TV shows online, or read some more.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: