September 25, 2008

Away

So today we are leaving for the weekend to go to the Hamptons. Should be fun, and relaxing, but you know what this means. No Posts. I'm sorry for not getting around to posting yesterday, I had a biology test to study for, plus a ton of work involved with it, and more chapters of Catcher in the Rye to read. So I was pretty busy yesterday. CCD started and I am with the same group of kids I helped out with last year, so I know like all of them...... not sure how I feel about it yet, but whatever. I only have 16 more hours of community service to do then I am done!

So today pretty eventful. One of the girls at my school who gets on my nerves a lot came up to me to ask me what I got on my biology test (not the one I took today, a different one) and I told her I got a 105, and she asked me what I was doing, to study, and I really haven't studied at all for these test, just done the work. So I told her that and asked her what she got, and she said she didn't want to talk about it, then she started crying! I was like, what the hell am I supposed to do now! I felt bad for her, but I really wanted her to stop crying! She thinks Ms. Jenkins is purposly trying to fail her, which is ridiculous. It was crazy. Anyways, I actually think I'm doing really well in biology, which is super suprising, and I am really proud of myself. This year hasn't been too much for me so far. It's definately been harder, but it's nothing I can't handle, which I am grateful for. I think I'm gonna be able to get through all this after all.....
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: