I had a ton of summer work to frantically do, and school just started.
- School started. I'm a Senior =]
- There was a crazy huge scheduling mess at my school, but it all got sorted out and I have a schedule with my correct class.
- I love the APs I'm taking
- I'm really excited about my photography class
- Graduation Committee (committee that plans graduation and I happen to be chair of) is going to kick me in the butt.
- Tri-M is amazing. I love being president
- I got my laptop fixed. It had been acting up.
- I still don't understand why you go out with her.....
- Grease =] Nuff said. =]
As for today, I think my cell phone is broke because it won't connect calls and I don't know what to do about it.... Oh well, I need a new one anyways. School has been pretty good so far, I love my APs, not so sure about my regular classes, but I'll get used to them. Life is okay right now, not to stressed, but I'm not bored out of my mind. It's a happy medium. But who knows how long that will last.... But you know what they say, God never gives you more then you can handle. I hope that's true. Anyways, I have homework and stuff to do now so....
Till Next Time