August 27, 2008

Better and Worse

Today started off badly. I had guitar, but it wasn't my level, it was the level below me. So I knew no one, and they were all annoying. I basically spent the entire period to myself, hole punching Mrs. Burns papers. So that sucked. Then I had biology, which was good, started a lab and learned more. Then I had AP World, where I had an annoying encounter with a guy I haven't talked to in years. Very awkward, but the class was interesting. Then I had AP Lang, which was good. Really didn't do that much except for a warm up and go over the test we took on the first day, which I got a 90 on with the extra 5 points. Very good. Coming home was annoying, because I was trying to find Shannon while salvaging what little time I had to talk to Win and my other friends, then me and Shannon just kept fighting over everything on our way home. God I hate freshman. Then I got home and chilled for a while, did my homework, and talked to my mom about possibly switching out of guitar. Now I'm gonna do whatever until dinners ready, which better be soon because I am starving! 
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: