August 28, 2008

Almost There

One more day and I will have made it through the first week of school without shooting someone, losing Shannon, passing out from the work, or killing myself. I call this an accomplishment. Today was ehh. I took a pretest in pre-calc, and finished the lab in biology. We did more group stuff in choir, and it was pretty fun till we had to create rhythm, and things went to hell. We did nothing in AP Lang again. So pretty much boring. I found Shannon after school and got to talk to Win, and make fun of facial hair. Lol good times man, good times. It took me a little bit longer to finish my homework today, but I just wasn't really focusing on AP world. I got bio done in a flash, which is pretty good. Now I'm gonna chill on the computer and waste away my life. Not really, but you get the picture.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: