August 26, 2008

Much Better

Today was so much better. I got my schedule fixed this morning so I am in all the right classes now. Pre-Calc was good, my teachers really nice and we basically did nothing. We took notes in biology and created an experiment with gum, lots of sexual comments there. Chamber choir was like it always is. Lots of people and lots of talking. English was better today, we went over the prompts and wrote our in class essay. After school I got to see Mr. Morris. I got my five hug, and I get to go on the AP Hall of Fame board. Very cool. I also saw Mrs. Maxwell and got to talk to her. I miss all my sophomore year teachers! BUt it doesn't feel like last year ever really ended.... this year is just like a continuation....  probably because it's the first year since 7th grade that I've stayed in the same building two years in a row.... Oh well, it is what it is. Only two years left then I'm in college.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: