July 15, 2008

Sunlight at 8 AM

I woke up to the sun beaming through my window at 8 Am and I thought the clock was wrong. It was pretty annoying because I couldn't fall back asleep, and I didn't fall asleep till 2 last night. But I woke up before twelve today so thats a start. Ms. Jenkins finally emailed me back, so now I'm just waiting for my AP results and I am really nervous. I want a 5 so badly; I worked so hard in that class. Oh well, it's not up to me anymore; it's all in the hands of the AP gods: The College Board. Duh Duh Duh-Nuh!!!! Well, I think it's time to get back to all that work thats waiting for me...
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover                                                                                                                                                 

No comments: