July 14, 2008

A Sleepover and Babysitting

So, Saturday night Paulina slept over, and we were at the park, taking a ton of pictures. Then we came home and I made them into a movie. Then we were on the phone all night with Win, which was pretty hilarious, especially when I kept hanging up on him every time he said something mean. So we didn't go to bed till 3 o'clock, then when at 1:15 in the afternoon my mom told me I had to babysit, from 2 till 11 o'clock, so I didn't blog yesterday.... Babysitting was annoying though. The kids weren't as well behaved as they normally are, and all they wanted to do was play video games. I was so tired from the night before so that didn't help. Today I'm gonna work more on my summer work, and hopefully Ms. Jenkins will email me back.......
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: