July 12, 2008

The Subconscious Mind Is Weird

I have been having some really weird dreams the past few nights. Last nights dream involved me at my grandmothers house in New York, but it started out in That 70's Show, and Eric was leaving, but evolved into us throwing a surprise party for my dad, when it was really my uncles birthday. If that didn't completely confuse you, the next part was a bit more realistic, but still annoying. My little cousin was carrying a bunch of CD's out to her car, but she couldn't hold them all so I took some and helped her take them out to the car. It was dark outside and had been raining to the driveway was wet. Her dad was coming outside with us, and I really don't like my Uncle Bart. He married into the family; no one can stand him. Anyways, I walk out to the car, and my cousin Ashling puts her stack down, walks around the car to her dad, and leaves me there. So, I put my stack right next to hers, cross the street, and start skipping/running up the driveway. Then Ashling bolts across the street and up the driveway, with Bart and my grandmother, who is all dressed up and a lot younger since she's running, behind her. Then after we all get Ashling to stop running, once she's completely up the driveway, he starts yelling at me, saying its my fault she did that because she saw me mildly skip up the driveway. Then I yell back, then a bunch of my other aunts and uncles come outside all dressed up like there going somewhere, including his wife, and he starts to yell at her about me. So I go inside, and watch TV in a huge house, trying to avoid him and my mom, because I knew she would get mad at me for yell at him, and then I woke up. Plus there was another dream involving me and some of the kids in my choir class, but I really don't remember that much of it....

I don't really remember all the details about my dream the night before, but I knew it involved me killing a goldfish, the Jonas Brothers (for a very short period at the end) and me jumping on Nicks back and almost breaking a computer in what looked like my grandmothers office, and handing out candy to little kids, who were child versions of people I knew in real life, but now little, and a huge new apartment with tons of new rooms. I told you I was having weird dreams!
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: