May 17, 2008

I Love My Best Friend

Today was just what I needed. Last night was just what I needed. I spent the night at Paulina's house, where we were stupid and silly and it didn't matter. We decided we would try the exercise in Seventeen magazine and failed miserably at the majority of them. Then Paulina did her Poms work out for like twenty minutes while I sat on the floor. We were laughing our pants off the entire time. Lots of fun. Except for the fact that my Thigh muscles were killing me. Today we went to the movies, and saw three movies. We started off with Prince Caspian at 12:30. It was amazing and I recommend it to anyone, whether they have read to books or not, just make sure you have seen the first one, other wise you will most definitely be confused. After that we went and saw Made of Honor, which was adorably amazing. I love Patrick Dempsey so much. That movie was great. Then we saw What Happens in Vegas, which was sooooooooooo funny! I was cracking up the entire time! It was my favorite out of the three, but they were all great great great great movies. But the best part wasn't the movies. We peed like four times, basically after every movie before we started the next, and before Vegas, we ate pizza and ended up being the first one's in the theater, so we decided we were going to run up and down the stairs, then we did a relay race, and some guy walking in the theater while we were doing the race, saw us and walked right out again. Pretty funny. Oh and right before the movie started Paulina decided she was going to run to the bathroom and ended up breaking the stall door because she didn't want to miss the beginning of the movie. It was a blast! We decided we are going to have to do that again and go see some more movies! It was a great day. Eight hours at the movie theater. Yeah, I know. We're weird.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: