May 18, 2008

Boring Sunday

Today has been a very lazy Sunday. My mom woke me up from a very cool dream where I was in a Jewish Summer Camp and I was flying a plane. It was so cool. Not the camp part, the flying part. I went to church, came home, ate breakfast, then took a mini cat nap, and I have basically chilled all day. I just finished watching One Tree Hill and Greek, since I missed them last week, but I can't remember why. Oh I remember why, I was asleep. That was the day I took the 18 hour nap. Well that's why I couldn't remember what I was doing. I have HSA tomorrow. They are so stupid. Hugely Stupid Assessment is what it should stand for. They dumb down the test so every one can pass it, but they are supposed to be graduation requirements. They are doing so many different things to make sure everyone graduates, but they never end up learning anything. Don't get me wrong, I think everyone should graduate high school, but what good is it if you haven't learned anything. And thats what these tests are doing. They are even creating projects students can do if thy can't pass the HSA. All togther passing your classes should be enough to graduate, we don't need another thing that people slide there way through and graduate with out learning anything.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: