May 16, 2008

Pretty Things

I never realized how pretty my neighborhood can be. And not like suburban cookie cutter pretty, just naturally beautiful. Today would be wheat you call a "shitty weather"day but personally, my neighborhood has never looked prettier. Everything is green and the wind was blowing in the trees and it was quiet. Plus I was listening to an amazing song on my iPod which just fit with everything. My day however was not so pretty. Well I wasn't pretty. I woke up at 7:27, with no time to shower so I changed, through my mess of a hair up into a bun and ran out the door. So I looked like shit all day, but nothing really happened. First thing I did when I got home was take a long shower. And now I look cute, but it doesn't matter. Today was boring. Oh well, school is almost over. 13 days and counting.
Till Next Time 
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: