May 21, 2008

I Lost My Key

I cannot find my house key. I knew this was going to happen but I didn't think it was going to happen today. I was walking home form school like normal and I get to the door and go fishing through my purse to find everything in the world, except my house key! So I then proceed to empty my purse on the bench outside my house, still no house key. So I call my mom but she doesn't pick up her work or her cell phone, so I decide to walk around back and see if the back door is open. thankfully it was so I got in the house only to find that my mom had been home at some point, just not when I needed someone to be home. Now I need to find that key....

Today was moderately okay. It was the Bio HSA which I took last year and passed so I'm covered. I help Mrs. Burns reorganize her music and her filing cabinets. Dallon was being a douche the entire time, disagreeing with me on everything but whatever. He's like that all the time. I don't know why though. Chemistry was really long. I passed out a gillion papers Mrs Fudold had hiding underneath her desk and we learned more about gases. Then I stole Page's Zune to listen to Shiny Toy Guns but Win kept changing it to Linkin Park, which is good sometimes, just not when they scream. It scared the shit out of my when he changed it and I didn't know. I just heard screaming and really loud guitars. Speaking of guitars, I was looking at the PRS guitar catalog and have fallen in love. His name is SE Custom Semi-Hollow Soapbar and he's blue and pretty and I want one so badly! I'm also possibly having an affair with CE Mapletop 24. I love PRS guitars. There different and I like different. Paul Reed Smith graduated from Bowie and he comes back every year to talk to us but I missed him because of the stupid AP test. Oh well, I got my hands on the catalog, that discretely left out the prices.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: