May 22, 2008

Disney World Is Awesome

So me and Page and Tacarra are trying to plan a trip to Disney World next summer after junior year. It is going to be awesome. Me and Page were just looking at hotels and flights and trying to figure out how much everything is going to cost and such. Looks like I need to start saving up my money. But it would be very very fun! Shit is so expensive. Oh well it will be a ton of fun, if we can get our parents to go along with it.

Today was rather boring. I had a National Honor Society meeting and tomorrow is Field Day/Fun Day/ I don't really know what its called but I'm helping set everything up for it tomorrow so that will be interesting. I'm really hungry so I am going to go see if there is any food in my house, or find out when the food is going to get here.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: