May 23, 2008

A Fun Fun Day

So, today was pretty basic. We started our final in guitar, which is just playing a song then answering theory questions about the piece. Me, Devon and Dallon are gonna play Hey Jude, which is pretty simple on the guitar. I like it. In chemistry I went to go get the AP Bio summer work, which was kinda crazy but oh well, I signed up for it. Not too bad, just, we have to teach ourselves Ecology, since we won't have time for it. I was only in Government for like two seconds till I went to go help with Fun Day. I spent most of that time just chilling, and walking, then I went to lunch, then back down to Price's room and thats when things really got rolling. Me, Mariam and Kiah helped in concession's and it was CRAZY! There were so many people there! But it was a successful event and I got NHS hours for it. Today was overall, a good day. I only have three more classes with Mrs. Vakharia and Mrs. Fudold. I'm kinda sad about only having three more classes with Mrs Burns. And she isn't going to be there for one of them so thats two, but the year is dwindling down. Only 8 more days left of school. 
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: