May 20, 2008

English HSA. Not So Easy

So today was the english HSA, and it was a pain in the butt! 3 hrs of just testing! So incredibly boring. We had the most random ECRs about Chiniese proverbs and whether people should want to come to America or not. So stupid. Then it was just passage after passage about really boring stuff. It wasn't hard, just really long and boring. That's what she said! Haha sorry, I couldn't pass that opportunity up. This week has been all messed up, then next week is nothing, then finals then I am done! I am so over school right now its unbelievble. Even though I'm not going to be doing anything this summer, I just want to be out of school. Next year's gonna be a bitch though, 3 AP classes, one of which is Bio, Not fun. But it's what I signed up for. I'm gonna go eat.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: