March 24, 2008

Frankenstein Was Stupid

Frankenstein was an IDIOT! Why would you create a monster a ugly as the demon was, especially when you saw the way it looked before you animated it?!?!?!? I have to read that book for english class and I have been reading it alllll day, because last night I found out that we were assigned to read the entire book and not just up to the chapter that I though we had to go to. I'm somewhere in the middle of chapter 20 or 21 and I have about 50 pages to go, but I'm so sick and tired of Frankenstein complaining and getting depressed. For Christ sakes!!! You knew it was ugly, Why did you create it??? It was his fault it turned evil, He left it alone and didn't teach it to be human. The monster had to learn about life through observations of the De Lancy family. Victor was an Idiot.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover
PS (Greek starts tonight!!! YEAH!!!!)

No comments: