March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Today is Easter Sunday, one of my favorite holidays. We went to mass this morning and got to take up the gifts. Trisha and James ran back afterwords rather than waiting for Mom and Shannon and me to all bow together then leave, but it was nice. I liked this years service. We were up front for once so mass wasn't as boring as it usually is from the balcony. I liked it. When we got home we ate and had a reverse easter egg hunt, where my mom hid one egg and we all had to try and find it. I found it in round three when my mom hid it really hard. It was quite satifactory. Lol. Then I went upstairs to do some government work and a made a dent in it but I still have to finish it late tonight. Tomorrow I need to set aside 45 minutes to take the practice test, then maybe hangout with some friends, I don't really know yet.
Till Next Time,
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: