March 25, 2008

Back to Reality. Unfortunately

Today was our first day back from break, and I really wanted to hop back on a plane to Hawaii and have a hot Hawaiian feed me food while I swing in a hammock, but my fantasy ended when the bell rang for first period to start. I actually learned something in math, and enjoyed it. We're doing Log's and its really easy for me. Solving them is another story, but expanding and condensing them was fun. English was English. We talked about Frankenstein and how much of an idiot he was, and then she threw work at us. I hate it when she does that. Choir was just blah.
Same as usual, but it was different. We shared an experience of a life time, so there was definately a different feeling, but it didn't change things that much. Just alittle, which is good with me. Government was good. All we did was talk about stuff, our break and political cartoons, it was nice. This next chapter is really confusing though. I had an SGA meeting after school and we just talked about the nonexistent money we have and what we are going to do to get more.

As I was walking home I was thinking. I was walking in the middle of the street and there were no cars or people are and it was very calming, but it gave me a false sense of danger and power. I felt like I was in a old western film, walking through the deserted streets, and it was just me. I like that feeling. When I walk in the middle of the road I feel strong, like I just cleared the streets and I can do anything, then a car comes and I have to move so I don't die. I think that everybody wants to feel strong and dangerous, and I think that you need to feel that at some point in your life, whether it comes from you or just walking in the middle of the road, you have to find that out by yourself, all I know is, walking in the middle of the road might not be the smartest idea, but it sure is thought provoking.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: