January 8, 2008

Why Spanish Class Sucks

Today was a pretty average day. I woke up to my first alarm clock and let my sister deal with the second!! School is school. Guitar was fine. We did ear training and the stupid CD that we listen to is messed up. They play the notes on the violin, which is hard for me to hear and accurately figure out what the note is, so I don't know how well I did on that. I wish they would just play it on the piano than the stupid violin. Chemistry was boring. We had a sub, and a butt load of work, but I got it all done relatively easily and understood the majority of it. Government was fun, like it always is, and the homework was super easy. I did it in like 2 seconds practically. Spanish is what sucked, and as the title of this blog suggests, I am going to tell you why. Mrs. Vakharia is a CRAZY LADY!!!!! She told us on Friday that we needed to work on our skits, but nothing specific. Then today she asks for our homework, and the ENTIRE class is like "What homework? You didn't give us and homework" and she's all, "Yes I did, I posted in on schoolnotes.", which is like a website where teachers can post the homework and class assignments, but you normally only have to check it if you are absent. So, she goes off on this tirade about how we are supposed to check schoolnotes every night, and that's how she communicates with us, but how can she give us a homework assignment without telling us in class. Its supposed to be a reference for you when you are absent, or if you didn't catch what the homework was, not a way for her to give us an extra assignment that she failed to tell us in class the day before. So while working in our groups we had to write our individual lines, and we had to make sure they fit with everyone else's. Oh, and because she is LOCO, if you miss a day off school while we are working on these stupid skits, when you come back, you are no longer apart of that group and you have to do your own power point presentation. And, it was just my luck, that the only native Spanish speaker was absent today, so she is no longer in our group. I am not that great at Spanish, and neither is anyone else in my group, so we are all screwed beyond belief. So that is why Spanish class sucks, and I hate it.

No comments: