January 9, 2008

The Suckiness of Wednesdays

Normally, I don't mind wednesdays. It's a sign that the week is almost over. But, this weeks Wednesday blowed. The day started off on the right foot. I got out of bed on time and didn't have to rush out the door as late as I normalyy do, but once I started walking, things went down hill from there. I have an inkling that my left foot is a tad larger than my right, because there are these really cute Keds that i bought acouple of weekends ago, and the back of the left shoe bugs the back of my ankle and makes it hard to walk. I don't have a blister, but it still hurts when I walk. I walk to school, so you can see how they day alreadty started out to a bad start. First period was okay, until we had a quiz on stuff that i really couldn't remember. But, I found out I got a 4.13, which is the highest GPA I have ever gotten! Second period was boring, we just read more of Of Mice and Men which I actually like. In Freshman year we stared reading The Pearl by John Steinbeck, and I really didn't like it. Come to think of it, I don't think we finished it.... but I like this book. It's interesting and i just love how innocent Lennie is. He reminds me alot of a person I know and love, so the book is a good one for me.We had a quiz in choir which was fine once I had a keyboard sheet in front of me. We broke up into sectionals and worked on this song called Shenedoah, and it's very weird. I don't like it. I love I Am Not Yours. Its so pretty and I just melt inside everytime I sing it. Government was fine. I like that class so there isn't ever a time where I have soemthing to complain about, except Mr. Morris failed to give us our report cards, and even though I knew what my GPA was, I still wanted to see it. My grandma's christmas gifts finally arrived, so we got to open those. But the really suckage came later today. I help out with CCD at my church and there is this one kid, Luke, who is so problematic that the head of CCD had to call his mom to come take him home. I definately think the kid has a problem, but the other kids don't see that, so they are constanly saying mean things about him while he's gone or mumbling it under their breath, and that gets annoying after a while and it drains you. Plus I am extremly tired, and this week is going by so slooooooooww and I want it to end, but it's only Wednesday.
Til Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: