January 10, 2008

The Species of Male

Guys are stupid. Plain and simple. They are immature, at 15, and don't do anything. My example is Joshua Phillips. Hey may be gorgeous, but he is a complete retard. He can't act stupid without being stupid about acting stupid. He is in my group for Spanish, and has to play the drunk son, a fairly easy part, with very few lines, and he manges to mess that up too. He is intelligent, he just acts like a complete moron, changing his accent every time he speaks. Sometimes I wonder if he's smoking something, or forgot to take his Ritalin.

Today was not that bad. My stomach has been bothering me all day and making strange noises. Chemistry was bad, I had a quiz and mixed up a bunch of the polyatomic ions. But the rest of the day was fine, oh except me and Page might not be able to go see Sweeny Todd this weekend like we planned. The theater that we were planning on going to isn't showing the movie any more so we might not be able to go unless her dad is willing to take us to another theater. That kinda put a damper on my day. Oh, I also can't possibly fit in all the classes that I want to take in high school into my schedule, which is frustrating me alot. I might have to drop guitar, which I don't want to do, but might have to in order to take all the AP's that I'm required to take next year as a SUMMIT student. That kinda made me mad, but I will figure it out! I don't have any homework so that's good. The little that I had to do is done so, I am going to go practice my guitar. Maybe if I was better at it, I wouldn't even consider dropping the class.
Till Next Time,
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: