January 7, 2008

Tired........

Last night I didn't go to bed til 1 o'clock in the morning and I had to wake up for school today which sucked. I've been extremely tired all day. Math was math, nothing much ever happens in that class. Mr. Quickel talks all class long but still mananges to get everything done, normallly. But today he talked a lot and didn't finish! We didn't get any homework on the lesson we learned, but we have a quiz next class so it isn't all that great. English was ridiculous like it always is and the idiots in my class don' shut up long enough for Mrs. Maxwell to say anything!! It's pretty ridiculous because she's a good teacher. They are all just so stupid and immature. Choir was choir. We got our new festival music and starting a new piece and worked on this really pretty song called "I Am Not Yours". The arrangement is sooooo pretty. I love that song. Government was really good today, I was really funny. We were talking about a political cartoon and how the Republicians are searching for another Reagan, and Mr. Morris said they want to bring him back from the dead and have him run again. But Reagan was president twice while living, and I asked him about it. I asked him how Reagan could run again because he was already president twice. And he said the Constitution doesn't say anything about dead people so then I said, So there's a speccial incarnation clause? and the entire class cracked up! I wasn't even trying to be funny, but there were two other funny moments today. I was feeling very sarcastic today.

It's very hot here in Maryland today. Its like 70 degrees outside, in the middle of January!!!! This is ridiculous!! It should be snowing, but it's not. Its hot and I don't like it. I like the winter and it feels like spring outside right now!!! It's pretty crazy. I have to go do my chemistry homework now and study the polyatomic molecules with an -1 charge so I bid you adu.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: