December 2, 2008

Problematic Party Planning and Annoying Essays

Wow, I've been slacking. But These past two days have been kinda crazy. So yesterday I found out I can't have my party where I wanted to, so me and my mom had to find another place to have it. Thankfully we've gotten everything straightened out, so that crisis was averted. But I just spent the last hour and a half writing a stupid english essay; it's a piece of crap. I feel like I was so redundant and just said the same thing over and over and over again. Oh well, that's what rough drafts are for. But on a much more annoying note, the one person I truely cannot deal with has me for Secret Santa and it's all Tommy's fault! He just had to go tell her about it! He does not know how to keep information from people! So that's going to be akward... but I need to stop thinking about it. Devon came over today and we worked on guitar music, and I am no further along and the concert is in two weeks. I'm screwed. But I did get to see Devon's car! She's my first driving friends, no wait, Emily might be but she lives in Ellicott City. The outside of Devon's car is pretty crappy, but the inside is really nice, which is kinda funny. I also had to go to Trisha's winter concert, and I spent it trying to figure out this really hard suduko. It was seriously making me soooooo mad, I just gave up! But now I must go talk to my mom about the invitations then go to bed.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: