December 5, 2008

Busy as a Bee

This week has been ridiculously busy! Tons of homework, and no time to blog. =[ But today wasn't too bad. School wasokay. Mrs. Burns asked my to skim through a book she bought for her daughter to make sure it was appropriate... but the book was really interesting, so I definately want to read that series. Biology was biology, and I missed most of worl history for a choir sectional, which was productive. English was actually fun; Tommy and I were just being stupid most of the class period, but I like that class, so it was good. Energy team was blah, but Devon picked me up from school since she can drive now and came over to my house to practice Silent Night for the Tri-M concert. It sounds really good, so I'm excited! So now, I'm just chilling, and freezing sinces it's cold in my room. But that was my day.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: