December 26, 2008

Day at the Mall, Spending Unneccessary Amounts of Money

I spent today at the mall, buying myself the things I didn't get for Christmas, which was a lot, since this year was a very, very small christmas. I was a little sour about it yesterday, but I've kinda gotten over it, I sounded like a materialistic bitch yesterday. But I was just not having a good day in general yesterday. Especially, when I burnt my throat. It still hurts. =[ I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, with very little sleep.

We also saw Marley & Me at the mall today, and I cried sooooo much! The ending was so sad, Paulina and I were bawling our eyes out. But it was a really funny movie. I liked it, and while we were waiting in line to get into the theater, I was talking to this really cute little kid outside the theater. Apparently I look like some girl named Amanda. But Peter, the little boy, was really cute. So, today was a much better day then yesterday. But, I hope you all had a good holiday.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

1 comment:

Blanca Seyer said...

Sounds like a Nice day
=] hehe