November 18, 2008

Snowfall Makes Me Happy

It was snowing today!!!!! Granted it was only flurries, but there was a 3 minute period of actual snowing. It just kinda stopped. Lol. I love snow so much. It's impossible for me to be sad when its snowing. It is, however, possible for me to be stressed when I'm driving, which happened again today. I really hate driving with my mom. It's so stressful, because she yells at me when I do something wrong, but she doesn't teach me anything. She just tells me to read my book again, but that's not gonna help me learn. She needs to explain things to me. It's just so stressful!

School was pretty boring today. I actually did some stuff in guitar, which is never fun. Biology was more lecturing but it was interesting. We learned about meiosis, and mutations which are always interesting. Plus we had a fire drill which shaves off class time. World history was boring; we wrote our essays and that was it. Oh, and we got our second quarter project: we have to do a movie review of two historical movies, and if we do a 3rd we get extra credit. I think I'm going to do The Girl with a Pearl Earring and Nicholas and Alexandra for real and Les Miserables as the extra credit one. English was okay. More grammar crap, and vocab. After school, I had all state rehearsal, and I do not think I am ready for my audition on Saturday. It's gonna be crap on a stick. But right now I need to get ready for bed. I'm tired as crap.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: