November 1, 2008

I Forgot Halloween!!

I forgot to post yesterday! I am deeply sorry. I would have written this:

Today was had no school. I spent the majority of the day chilling, working on my costume( I was princess Minnie =]) for Gabby's party at 4 which was loads of fun. We all went trick or treating, which I know is juvinielle, but it was so much fun. Except for the fact that me and Mariam were wearing heels. That was painful. But after the party I got home and went on the computer, and stayed up reading Midnight Sun online. I really hope it actually becomes a book! It would be amazing! but anyways onto today.

Pages party starting in a half an horu, so I have to go get ready soon. I spent the majority of the day watching movies and doing biology. Atonement was so sad! James McAvoy was so hot though. I need to go call my mom so thats it for today.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music>lover

No comments: