October 30, 2008

"You Look Funny When You Make That Face"

I have a very hard time keeping a seriuos face when I'm laughing, and I've been getting better at it, until my friends say something like that. But anyways, today was okay. First period was boring. 2nd period was more work and I found out I got a 94% on my cell test. Plus we our grade sheets, but I had mistakes on mine so I needed Ms. Jenkins to fix it, so I had to talk to her after class. So I was rushing to get to third period and I walked into the choir room and no one was there. Then I realized today was an A-day not a B-day! So I had to get a pass from Mrs. Minor to go to my real third period class. Today world wasn't too bad, we learned more about the perverted Roman emperors like Tiberius and Caligulla. 4th period was super boring, it was just a bunch of politcal cartoon work, but we did get our Catcher in The Rye essays back and I got a 7+/8- on it, which is like a 91%. I was so freaking excited, because I really needed to do well on that essay to bring my grade up. So I think I'm gonna have straight A's first quarter, at least I better!

Tomorrow is Halloween and I'm super excited! I'm going to be princess Minnie Mouse, my costume is super cute. And I got Gabby's and Page's presents for tomorrow and saturday at the mall today, which was fun, sorta. But I'm kinda tired, so I think its time for me to go to bed. I have a ton of bio review to work on over the weekend.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: