September 5, 2008

TGIF. Seriously

Today might have possibly been worse than yesterday. I had the biology test, and Ms. Jenkins only gave us 30 minutes to do our test, which was 30 multiple choice questions, a essay, and then feedback. She's ridiculous! No one finished, and they had to come back at lunch or after school. Then in AP world the girl that sits next to me asked to see my warm-up from last class, but then the girl that sits next to her took my warm-up answers for today's question and answered it and got candy, when I only got half a candy for answering the 1st part right because someone else only got half the answer. I know it sounds petty, but I really hate it when people don't take the time to find the answer in the book, get the answer from me, and then get credit for it. It seriously pisses me off. It took me 2, maybe three minutes to read and write down the correct answers. But that wasn't even the worst part. We got split up into groups and had to work on DBQ's, and so where trying to get the work done, and all the people in my group are just different levels of stupid, or they just weren't helping. So the only thing that was written down was my personal notes, that were really messy. Another girl in my group was supposed to write the real paper, but she said she was getting frustrated because she couldn't read my handwriting, so I said I would rewrite it and the rest of the group would think of another grouping for the DBQ, but the bell rings and I barely have anything down, so we have to turn in my messy notes because that's all we have. Now I'm going to get a 0, even though I did all the work, it's just not all together. So that pissed me off. English was pretty boring, more book work, but that's okay. I really don't like having to do group work with people who aren't smart. It sounds really pretentious, but I don't like have my grade in someone else's hands, especially if they don't know what there doing. That's why I am extremely glad it's friday.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: