September 4, 2008

Biology Stinks

I am do not like AP Biology. Today was horrible. We were working on our lab, that we didn't even get to finish, and we have a test tomorrow and she hasn't even taught us anything! It's ridiculous! Plus I bombed a lot of the work we already did, so I'm pretty sure I have a C in her class. That's not good. Today has just been a bad day over all. Lots of things to do after school, and my foot is still bothering me. Plus, my cousin is in the hospital again, and she has surgery tomorrow. She's been having problems with her stomach and digesting her food, and they haven't figured out what's wrong with her. They think it might be a tumor, so she has to go into surgery. So that's sad. And I didn't get into Frog and Toad, but that was kind of expected. Today has just not been a great day. But thankfully tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: