September 9, 2008

Smile Pretty

Today was picuter day, and it was a pain in the butt. First, I forgot my picture money at home, in my planner. So we I got down there I talked to the guy and he told me to talk to the photographer. So when I talked to here she said that she'll do the picture in the color I wanted. So I then I asked her if I can just bring it to her tomorrow. But the other lady was like "No, You gotta Mail it in, mail it in!" even though they are there all week! Then we got our ID's and I really can't decide if I like it or not, but I'm stuck wearing it. Today was pretty boring though. I did some biology homework, worked on my english homework, all on my new laptop! Now I'm watching Secret Life of the American Teenager. Very dramatic. Well I have more music to upload.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: