September 8, 2008

My New Laptop Is Awesome

DHL is stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. My laptop, which I'm typing on now, was to arrive at my house today. The first attempt was made at 10:21 am, my dad was home, but who knows what he was doing. So the packages weren't delivered. So when I got home from school, I got on the computer to track where the package was and when it would get here. That's when I found out that it had already been here. So I called the attempted devilvery number at DHL to find out if there was a place where I could go pick up the package, because I knew I wasn't going to be home to sign for it tomorrow. The first person I talked to was in North Carolina. I entered my zip code wrong, and he very kindly explained this to me. So I redialed the number and got connected to someone in MD, they were not so nice. So, while I was trying to explain to her my problem, she transfered me over to someone else, but she ended up transferring me back to her again. So finally, I get transferred to someone who can help me, but I can't understand him! His accent was so heavy. So I explained my problem to him, but he kept interrupting me. Finally he told me he would just send the guy back to my house, since I was home now. So me and my sister got our laptops, set everything up, and now I have to go to bed.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: