August 19, 2008

Oh My Jonas

Last night was the Jonas Brothers concert and it was freaking AMAZING! I loved every minute of it. They were all awesome. Demi Lovato opened up for them, and she was good. Then there was like an hour of stupid text messages up on the Jumbotron, and then at 8:50 they finally came onstage and play till 10:30. They were great. It was all awesome. They did flips, and Nick and the other drummer threw drumsticks across the stage to see if they could catch them, and when they sang Hello Beautiful, they all went onto this lift that carried them like 10 feet or more up into the air. I would have totally fallen off of that...... it was awesome. A Little Bit Longer was amazing, and I almost started crying. Burnin' Up was fantastic, tons of fire everywhere, and the JB crest lit up on fire. Lovebug was adorable, Frankie came out and played the tambourine. It was awesome! I was so tired afterwords though, and my voice was completely shot. We didn't get home till like 12:45 and I went to sleep immediately. It was so awesome though, totally worth the wait. 
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: