August 20, 2008

Bras and Biology, Plus the Freshman

This morning I had to wake up early and walk up to the Bel-air Annex for the run through of freshman orientation. Not fun. I'm in the NHS skit and have to pretend like I'm fighting someone, and the girl I'm pretending to fight is like 3 feet taller than me! Well, not really 3 feet, but you get the picture. Then when I came home I spent the entire afternoon on the computer finishing my biology outlines, so all I have left is the story. I need to get that done over the course of tomorrow and friday, since according to my mother, I'm hers on saturday. I have to work off Paulina's ticket to the Jonas brothers concert. So at 6 o'clock we went to the mall to return some bras and get new ones, which was much less painful than the 1st experience, where I started crying in the dressing room. Not fun. This was much better. The sales lady was so much more helpful and found bras that fit right. Go Michelle. Lol. Well I need to go to bed, I have to wake up early for orientation tomorrow. Stupid freshman. 
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: