August 15, 2008

The Moon and the Stars

We got our nails done today, and I have to say, mine look pretty hot. There a dark blue, with a moon and three stars on my index finger. Oh plus the sparkles on all my nails. Very cute. 

Today has been pretty boring. Spent most of the day working, finishing my AP World essay and finishing chapter 34 outline. 3 more outlines, 5 more essays and a project left for bio and thats it. Thank god. I really don't know how I'm gonna get it all done. I've just been so stress, with all this work, and what's going on with my parents. It's just too much sometimes. I can't wait till the Jonas Brothers concert. I won't have to worry about anything except trying to find a way to meet them. Lol. Well for now I need to do more biology. Time for outline number 2. 
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: