August 16, 2008

Football and Frizz

Today I had to wake up at 7:30 to go to by brothers football game. It was so boring, and really sunny. I was afraid I was gonna get burnt, sitting out there for like 3 hours with no sunscreen on. I think I'm okay, but who knows. It might take a while to show up. My hair got really frizzy though, which is not cool. I had to rewet it and then put in my anti-frizz stuff that I didn't put in this morning. I probably should have done that. Oh well. I'm sleeping over at Paulina's house tonight. She needs help with her math homework, plus The Notebook is on. I've never seen that movie before, so I'm excited. The concert is in two more days! I've been listening to that CD nonstop since I've got it. I need to familiarize myself with the songs, and at least know the words to the chorus so I can sing along. Mrs. Minor is not going to be happy if I lose my voice though.... Oh well, it's the Jonas Brothers. Ugh, time to get back to work.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: