July 22, 2008

Sunglasses Make Me Smile

I love accessories.  Shoes and purses and sunglasses and jewelry will always look cute, no matter what body type you are; so I would much rather spend my day in the purse department of a store, or and a Shoe Store then trying on shirts that don't fit or jeans that are too tight. We went to the mall today and I got two new pairs of sunglasses. At first, we went into the Sunglass Hut and there were sunglasses over 400 dollars, and I was like "What's the point of spending 400 dollars on a pair of sunglasses that I will end up breaking anyways?". I needed new sunglasses because the two really cute pairs that I had broke: one while it was in my purse, the other because I stepped on them. So I got two really cute pairs for cheep at Claire's. One pair is brown, with an oval rim, and little studs on the side. The other pair has a checkers pattern; like a checkered flag, with square rim and black lenses. They're my favorite pair. 

So we have to take Maggie to the vet today, actually in like 20 minutes. She has to get her shots and stuff like that. 

This is Maggie, if I haven't already introduced you. We have had her for 5 years now, and she's my favorite sister (don't tell Shannon). Time for the vet. 
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: