July 21, 2008

More Songs

I love it when none of my favorite songs have F chords in them. It makes me rather happy, and I learned how to play one of my favorite songs like ten minutes ago. Our Song by Taylor Swift, with no F's or barres in sight. Thank god. I have a fear of F's; I just cannot play them. It doesn't work. So if I come across a song with an F chord of any kind in it, I pass it by. Kinda sad, but true. Oh well, Our Song and When I Come Around didn't have any F's in them, so it's all good. 

Today was pretty boring. A guy came to caulk the windows again, so we had to wake up at 9. I went back to sleep and woke up when Shannon left, so I could say goodbye. So today has been pretty boring. I got some more reading done, but not a lot. Oh well, baby steps.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: