July 17, 2008

God Do My Fingers Hurt

I haven't been playing much guitar lately, and even though I've been playing guitar for 2 years now, my stupid callouses have yet to full stay put. If I go for a long time without playing (part of the reason why I don't have full callouses) my fingers hurt like a bitch the next time I play. That was yesterday and today, when I learned how to play When I come Around by Green Day. My left hand hurts so badly; I'm kinda surprised my fingers aren't bleeding. I guess thats a good thing though. 

So Paulina slept over last night. Lots of fun, like usually. We went out to go get Rita's, which Shannon then spilled all over my carpet. When made another crazy video, and stayed up late. A classic. Now I'm trying to plan something with Devon.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: