June 21, 2008

Sleepovers Make Me Sleepy

So last night was definately a sleepover to remember. Lots of ice cream, laughs, and no sleep, which the best ones are. So, we didn't go to sleep til 3:30, and then we woke up at 10 when Krista and Shannon proceded to leave. Then I went back to sleep and didn't wake up til 12:30. So yeah. Today consisted of me getting my hair cut, and going out to Borders to get one of my books for AP Lang. Not much. Our computer isn't working, so I'm on my mom's computer. Well, thats all I have to say....
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey srry bout ur computer... but u sound so cool. we share a BUNCH of the same interests!!! i had a sleepover a couple of days ago and we stayed up til like 3 so ya i get what u mean. :) anyways check out my blog sometime!!!