June 20, 2008

The Jonas Brothers Are Amazing

So tonight is Camp Rock, and even though I already saw it, thanks to Verizon On Demand, I am still really excited. Paulina is sleeping over, ugh and so is Krista. Don't get me started on that. But any who, tonight will be awesome. 

So today we went down to Annapolis Harbor, which is always fun, and we saw a team of bicyclist who raced across America. And they were from Britain. What a way to cross the pond! They rode over 3000 miles from California to Annapolis. I would never, ever be able to do something like that, nonstop riding for days, weeks even. Just too much.  So after that we went into the little mall they have there, and then to the coolest book store I have ever seen. All the books were on sale, and there were some really interesting books there. I could have stayed there for hours but we had to leave. I think it would be awesome to own a book store. That is something I would defiantly go into, owning my own book store....
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: