May 26, 2008

Lean On Me

When you're not strong, and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on. I'm sorry I have that song stuck in my head, I thought typing it my help me unstick it but that planned failed. 

Today was a very relaxing memorial day. I woke up, had breakfast, helped my mom with the reorganization of our living room, took a shower at one and got ready in time to hurriedly clean up my room before Devon came over to work on our song for English. We decided to write about Of Mice and Men rather the Curious Incident of a Dog in the Nighttime, and the song sounds really good. We also practiced Hey Jude for our guitar final and Hallelujah for  Coffee House next year, so it was a productive afternoon. We went out to dinner to celebrate Shannon's birthday a day early, since there are like 5 different things going on tomorrow, her actual birthday.  The staff at Friday's sang their song and brought out ice cream, Vanilla, which Shannon hates and I love, so me and James ate her birthday ice cream for her. We then came home and watched 27 Dresses, which I got for her for her birthday. It was AMAZING! I loved it to death, so funny and really sweet. I love James Marsden. He is adorable! So, after the movie I came up here to write. I know, I lead a riveting life.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: