April 18, 2008

Wow, I Feel Stupid

Today was a good day. I learned nothing in math. It was all stuff I already knew how to do and Mr. Quickel was just over complicating things, so it was completly pointless. Mrs Maxwell wasn't here so all I did was bugg Win and talk to Devon and Page. Good Times. Then Choir, where we just worked more on stuff for Pops, then Government, which has just been review since the AP test is coming up. The only interesting thing that happened was a bug flew on my head and at first I couldn't tell what it was. I thought a piece of my hair fell out of my bun, so I just put my hand on my head, then I felt something moving on my hand, so I brought my hand down and there was this black bug on my hand, so I flung my hand and dropped my pen to get it of, then Page flipped out, for no real reason. Eventually Brian killed it and things were well with the world again. I felt really stupid after school though (this is the story that refers to the title). I'm walking home with Devon and talking to her and I hear this yelling, so I turn around to see what it was, and there was just a guy and he was holding something out, but I had no idea what he was doing, so I turned back around to continue my story, and then I look down and see that my ID fell out off my chain, and then I put two and two together and realize the guy was trying to give me back my ID! So I turn around and he's running towards me to give it back to me, and I'm like "Thank you" and I'm just laughing at my stupidness and apologizing. And he was cute too! I have no idea who he was though, which kinda sucks, but at least I know he goes to Bowie. I felt bad though, because after thining more about it, it looked like I was being a biacth, but I wasn't trying to! I just have had akward situations with strangers and walking home. I'll have to tell you guys that story later, but I tend to ignore people if I don't know who they are, and I didn't even realize that he was holding out my ID! And I was talking, and I talk alot, plus there were cars driving by, so I couldn't really hear what he was saying, I just heard yelling. It was just really stupid of me to do that. I am a idiot. That's all there is to it.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: