April 19, 2008

I Got Sparkled

So I spent like 2 and a hlaf hours at Mrs. Reams house finding dresses for Pops, and I found the most beautiful dresses. My solo dress is so pretty. It's a purplely blue with tons of sequins going down the front, and then I got a really pretty bright blue dress for Women's Choir that has a low back and makes my boobs look even bigger than they already are, but it's still really pretty. Mrs. Reams has to put darts in them though, so I don't currently have them with me, I have the corset bra I borrowed though, but the dresses are more important. I'm really excited about them. And they make me look like a have a waist, where is like amazing! I'm really excited! But I've basically done nothing all day, so that was fun. I need to clean up my room because Page is coming over tomorrow to help me make posters! I'm excited about that too. Thongs are good right now, they are going to be getting crazy though, and I am anticpating lots of stress. Oh Joy. But right now all I can think about is those dresses!!!!!!
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: