April 11, 2008

Sorry, I was Busy/ I'm am Really Pissed

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. I had tutoring then my concert, which I did so bad at, and then I had to study for my government test. What I would have written would have been how pissed I am at Win (Page, I Reserve all rights to be mad at him, even if you are not). The dickhead asked out my friend's friend Ali, when my friend like him!!! Ali know about it and said yes anyways!!!! What a bitch!!!! Ugh it makes me so mad because my friend was really upset yesterday, and he doesn't understand why, which he should! So yesterday I bitched him out through text messaging. I was pissed as shit about it!! We ironed everything out, but in Lab today he was still acting like a complete flirt, even though he has a girlfriend now!!! Ugh, and then he was outside afterschool with her, and he kissed her right in front of me, when he knew how I felt about the entire situation!!! Guys are dickheads, well at least this one is.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: