April 13, 2008

Busy Busy Bee

Yesterday I was at my sister DI competition from 8 in the morning to 9 at night. I seriously got home ate Burger King then when straight to sleep at 9:30. I was so exhausted. The competition was a Towson University, and I really liked the campus. I liked the set up of all the different buildings. It was cool. But that is what I did all day yesterday so I didn't get a chance to blog. Sorry.

I just got back from church and I need to finish my government PowerPoint on the health care policies of Obama, Clinton and McCain, and I need to write my resume and platform. Fun. This summer is going to suck ass though, me and all my stupid siblings are going to get stuck home alone for three weeks in July, with nothing to do. We'll only be able to walk up to the pool, and that's a little repetitive. Not fun. I was trying to think of a way that we could spend July up in New York, but that's not working out so well. So I'm stuck home, not fun.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

PS. I Changed the template of the blog, so don't freak, it's still me, I got bored with the colors. I get bored easily. Lol

No comments: