February 13, 2008

Stupid Weather

We should have had a 2 hour delay this morning!! There was freezing rain falling form the sky all night and in the morning! I had to walk to school in it, not pleasant. I'm tired of weather. I want it to be spring, where it's nice warm weather in the morning, and just being outside makes you feel alittle better inside. But it's Feburary and tomorrow is Valentines Day and I hate Valentines Day, but that is tomorrow story.

Today was not completely horrible. I got out of Spanish for science fair and just walked around the school aimlessly for the last 25 minutes of the day. It was pleasant. I really didn't do anything today. I had CCD after school which was fine, andy my homework was easy, I just put it off til the last minute.

Guys are disgusting though. While I was aimlessly hanging out in the Chem room I overhead a conversation between Pat and Josh about none other then Sex, the topic on every horny teenagers mind, and it was just not necessary. Josh is a douche. HE is definatly not the guy i thought he was, and is probably way more experienced then I thought he was. Pat doesn't seem at that level, but that doesn't mean he's completely pure because either he is pretending to be all high and unvirginal or he just plays it down that he is, but either way, guys are constantly thinking about their next fuck, and you would think that girls would just stop opening their legs high and wide for every jock they see, but no. They are sluts are must bow down to every demigod they see. Well I'm tired of having to listen to guys talk about it, so Girls, so doing it!!!

No comments: