February 15, 2008

In School

Right noe I'm in school. Omg I didn't get to go to the pep rally because they gym was full by the time I got there, which is really gay. Like half the people in there aren't supposed to be there and I have a fricking 4.13 and I didn't get to go. Oh well. now I'm in Mrs. Maxwell's random office/computer lab/boook storage room chilling on the computer.

The computers crashed, so now I'm at home finishing this post. as I was saying, I was in Mrs. Maxwell's office thing. I have alot to do next week. Kellie's party is tomorrow! Monday is Shannon's confirmation. Tuesday is SGA. Wednesday is Lobby Day. Thursday is...... well I probably have some thing to do thursday as well. Same with Friday. So I have a busy week coming up. This weekend is going to be awsome because I have like virtually no Homework which makes me very happy.
Till Next Time
Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: