January 27, 2008

A Very Lazy Sunday

Today was boring. I woke up around 11 and ate breakfast. I had a bowl of Cheerios. I haven't had Cheerios in ages, so it was nice. I took a shower, like normal and was ready by 12:30. Then I just chilled. I did my math homework and actually emailed my teacher when I had a question. Normally I just skip the ones I don't understand but this time I emailed him because he went off last class about how no one uses the email he gave them to ask questions. No one does the homework in his class, because if you have a answer down, he give ou credit. So you could right done your birthday and you get a hundred. So people take adventage of that and he went off on our class on thursday. So as I was doing my homework today, and I came across a problem that I wasn't sure about, I decided I was going to email him and ask him how to do it. Well, then I did my government homework which was so boring and tedious, it took me forever to do. We had to reread the chapter and fill in the blanks of words from the chapter, and he spread it out so i would be looking in one section trying to find the answer when it would be in the nest section. It was very tedious. And while doing this is was talking to my friend Tracy on AIM so it took forever. Then I had to right my English essay, and I was definately having a hard time getting what I was trying to say on paper, so that took ages. Basically, I spent the day slacking off while I was supposed to be working on my homework. This week is going to be crazy. I have two test and the science fair is due. This weekend I'm going up to New York, which is going to be fun, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel after all.

Till Next Time

Ms.Music.Lover

No comments: